SAFETY, HEALTH AND SECURITY
Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. Although scraped knees are a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
Here is what we do to ensure all these concerns
- Tiny Toes Childcare Centre is fully CCTV monitored in each room to ensure children security, proper care-giving progress and confidence by parents who entrust their children in our care.
- Access to our centre is limited only to authorized personnel through finger-print recognition. Our centre renovation also adhere completely to the building Safety and Fire regulations.
- Our centers include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers.
- Tiny Toes Childcare Centre staff perform daily temprature checks on each children upon arrival. All our staff members have been cleared through formal medical check ups.
- Sick child will be isolated in special room upon pick up by their parents
- Air purifier is placed in each bedrooms and common room to protects the children against asthma, allergies and contamination from pollutants in the air
- Ultra Violet lights which is usually used in operation rooms at hospitals is turned on every evening after the centre is closed to sterilized the rooms and minimized virus/bacterial spread in the centre.
For infants starting solid food
- No MSG, No Oil, No instant food, No salt and no processed food
- First month menu will be based on parent’s request, subsequently follows our centre’s menu
- Food’s textured is adjusted gradually according to babies growth
- We used fresh chicken and meat stocks for their food base
- Freshly made daily
- No MSG, Limited oil and salt, No instant food
- Variety of food to ensure the children is exposed to international menu
- A complete healthy meals including vegetable, fish, meat and fruits every day
For allergic children
- Parents are obligated to inform their children’s allergy and menu will be adjusted accordingly
- Our menu is planned every week and every meals including snacks for each age group is cooked in-house to ensure that your child eat nutritious and healthy food every meal.
- We welcome breastfeeding mothers, and we offer services for cleaning and sterilizing breast pump
- The centre is completely cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Deep Cleaning is done every two months during off day to ensure a sterile and sanitized centre.
- Regular pest-control and Air Condition services is also done quarterly every year.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- All bottles and plates, cups, spoon and all kitchen utensils is washed and sterilized after every meals
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.